Wednesday, October 9, 2013

The Seasons - Winter

For my second Seasons makeup I did winter. I wanted to stay away from doing an all white makeup and was inspired by the following photo of a glacial crack.


Using my 252 pallette from Coastal Scents, this is the final look I came up with.


I used a shimmery white on the inner corners of my eyes, blended that into a pale shimmery blue, into a darker shimmery blue into the darkest blue in the crease. Beneath my lower lash line, I blended the white from the inner corner into the dark blue. I tightlined with a Maybelline cream liner in black, put on some falsies and applied some cobalt blue mascara to my lower lashes. I think it blended rather nicely and I'm fairly happy with the completed look.


For my lips, I put on some clear lipgloss and used the same color scheme from my eyes to create an ombre effect.



And that completes my winter makeup.


No comments:

Post a Comment