Sunday, October 20, 2013

National Flowers Series - Australia - Golden Wattle(Acacia pycnantha)

The third installment of the National Flowers Series is Australia, with their national flower being the Golden Wattle.

The Golden Wattle


The completed look


For once I went with a nude lip, this was to give the yellow eyeshdow an opportunity to pop. As usual begin with your foundation routine. I may be switching this up soon and ending with my foundation routine to eliminate results of eyeshadow fallout but we'll see. 

Now for the eyes. I used Solar Flare all over the lid and blended it out into the crease. I then took Ivory Dust and used that on my brow bone and blended it into the crease to create a back-lit glow effect. I tightlined with Maybelline's  creme eyeliner in black and applied black mascara. This is the final result.



The lips are simple, I used my go-to base liptick, Bedhead by TIGI in a shimmery nude to complete this look.


And you're all done!



No comments:

Post a Comment