Thursday, October 24, 2013

National Flowers Series - Austria and Switzerland - Edelweiss(Leontopodium alpinum)

The next segment of the National Flowers Series is another two for one, the Edelweiss, an unusual looking flower but quite beautiful which is the national flower of both Austria and Switzerland.

Edelweiss


The completed look


This entire look is very simple. Begin with a foundation routine. I used my 252 pallette, for the eyes I used White Silver all over the lid and up to the brow bone, then I used Solar Flare on the inner corners of the eyes and blended that out into the white. Finish with a dramatic cat eye in black. Apply mascara and you're done with the eyes!



Now onto the lips. I wanted something to complement instead of match the eyes this time. I chose to a pink lipstick, for this purpose I used Pink Sizzle by Femme Couture which can be found at Sally's. I then used Peachy Keen from my 252 pallete over the lipstick to mute it a bit. 



That completes this look. I finally got around to my foundation routine, it will be uploaded shortly. 



(Please excuse the fuzziness of the last 3 photos)


No comments:

Post a Comment