Wednesday, October 9, 2013

The Seasons - Summer

For the final Seasons post, we have summer. Summer was a tricky one for me because I wasn't sure what avenue to use. I ended up using a summer sunset as my inspiration, specifically, this one.


Since my last post(which was just earlier today), I have discovered that Coastal Scents has a reference guide the 252 pallette on their website, so I will be indicating my colour choices by name, the map can be found here.

In order from inner corner of the eye to outer, there are the colours I used:
Solar Flare > Tangelo Tint > Marmalade > Island Coral > Violetville

Crease colour: Purple Panic
Lower Lashline: Vibrant Blue

Blend the colours to create a smooth, flawless transition. 

Use black eyeliner to create a subtle cat eye.
Bring the crease colour over the cat eye and the lower lashline colour below.
Apply falsies and/or mascara and you're good to go!

This is the final look.


For lips, I used a TIGI lipstick which I can't remember the name of at the moment but you can use any nude lipstick for this purpose. 
Apply nude lipstick. Using Island Coral from the 252 pallette outline your lips with an angled brush. In the center of your lips apply Seaside Bronze and blend into the Island Coral. Finish by dabbing a clear lipgloss over your lips(Don't smear the lips gloss, it will smudge the colours.



The complete look:



No comments:

Post a Comment