Saturday, October 5, 2013

The Seasons - Autumn

Today I wanted to change it up from my WWE makeup posts and do a nature inspired makeup. I originally wanted to do an Aurora Borealis inspired look but it didn't come out that way I wanted it to so I scrapped it. Instead I decided to fall back on one of my favorite sites for all things, Reddit. I decided to look through the subreddit for gorgeous nature shots. I found this shot in top of all time and found it fitting for this time of year.


So here it my take on this gorgeous autumn nature shot.







I used L'Oreal's truematch foundation in soft ivory/classic ivory along with the truematch in fair/light. For my eyeshadow I used colours from the Coastal Scents 252 Pallette. I used Maybelline's Eye Studio cream eye liner in blackest black. I bought my lashes a long time ago from Sally's Beauty Supply and can't remember what they're called. That's the entire look. For any more details(i.e. the exact colours I used, leave a comment and I'll add in pictures of the colours. 



1 comment: