Tuesday, October 29, 2013

National Flowers Series - Balearic Islands, Sicily & Slovenia - Carnation(Dianthus Caryophyllus)

This segment of the National Flowers Series covers three countries, the Balearic Islands, Sicily and Slovenia with the Carnation.

There are many different colours of Carnation, I chose the following to do for this look.

Carnation


This Finished look


Start with a foundation routine. Now onto the eyes. I used my 252 pallette from Coastal Scents. I used Polar Bare all over my lid and on my crease. I then went over Polar Bare with Ivory Dust for some shimmer. For the crease, I actually went in and outlined my crease with Vibrant Maroon, I then took Wine Berry and used that under the Vibrant Maroon to fade into the white to imitate the edges of the Carnation. I used Wine Berry underneath my lower lash line. To complete the eyes, I lined them with a slight wing at the outer corner, I also lined the outer corners and about a third of the way in below my lower lash line and smudged that with an angled brush. I lined my waterline with a black liner. Apply mascara and the eyes are complete.



Now for the lips. I used Pink Sizzle from Femme Couture as my base then outlined my lips with Vibrant Maroon from my 252 pallette. I then used Wine Berry to fill in the rest of my lips. I dabbed some White Silver on the center of my lips for some dimension and that completes the lips for this look.







No comments:

Post a Comment