Thursday, October 24, 2013

Foundation Routine

So I finally got around to photographing my foundation routine. Here are the results of that endeavor. I begin with washing my face. I recently broke out with some acne, this is more than I've ever had before and its not too visible in this photo, but it is primarily on my cheeks., so I'm using Proactiv's 3 step system in the extra strength formula.

Here I am with no makeup.

So I begin with L'Oreal's True Match Lumi foundation in soft ivory/classic ivory.



I use my fingers to blend the foundation, beginning with my cheeks and chin, nose, then doing my forehead last. Which brings us to this picture.



Already a HUGE difference. Now for the concealer. I use L'Oreal's True Match concealer in cool-fair, light. 



I dab that on my blemishes and dark spots and blend with my fingers, I try to dab the concealer to blend instead of rubbing it, I find that I get better coverage that way.


I usually finish with L'Oreal's True Match Naturale mineral powder in Nude Beige but as you can tell from this picture, I'm all out. 


Then do your eyes and lips and you're ready to go.


                        Before                                                                                              After       





No comments:

Post a Comment